Monday, August 30, 2010

password protected.

I dont know if you remember, but you once gave me your password.

There are a handful of people whose passwords i know. None of them asked for, most of them given due to various incidents and reasons. Mainly for their laptops, various applications or just to be able to read certain things on certain people's blogs.

I know it was given out of goodwill and i really dont like abusing this trust you've put into my hands. Yet there are somedays when i find that my curiosity gets the better of me, and i slowly, almost guiltily type in those 3 words.

And somedays, what is written simply kills me. Then i ask myself over and over why did i want to know what was written, what you thought and what we would never talk about again.

If only certain words would come my way again.

No comments: